Sign in to follow this  
mobiel

QW 787 Autopilot problem

Hello,

I've got a Problem on QW 787:

When I engage Autopilot the yoke of the 787 turns to left and the Autopilot doesn't fly any turns. It does not follow LNAV or HDG's. When I disengage the Autopilot, the yoke turns to Center and I can fly manually.

Where is the Problem?

This has just happened to me too. It's frustrating after a 2 hour flight from KSEA to KPHX. I had to do something else in the last 50 min of the flight. The plane didn't stop at the TOD, and then I noticed that I would have to handfly it to KPHX due to the yoke/rudder turning left when AP was on. I'm just wondering how long it takes to get that plane right. I had a good flight the other day from CYYZ to CYUL. But I can't trust it on long flights. Some other companies call that public beta... Well, back into the hangar.

Hi guys,

Just had the same thing happen here too...most odd. Did you find a solution?

Cheers,

Ady

Corsair Obsidian 900D, ASUS Maximus XI Formula Motherboard, Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.2GHz (HT off), 32GB G-Skill Trident Z DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 2TB SeaGate FireCuda NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 2 x 6TB WD Black 7200rpm SATA, nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, ASUS ROG curved ultrawide 1440p monitor.  All water-cooled with EKWB blocks.

I just upgraded from P3d4.3 to 4.5. If your on the latest P3d 4.5, I would recommend downloading the latest files from Flight 1 and reinstalling the 787.

They did an upgraded 787 which includes the -10 model.

My 787 is faultless. 

Cheers.