Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

FSUIPC Files not Found

Hi,

just installed P3D v 4.3 along with FSUIPC 5.14.  When I run LINDA, the error message I get is  "P3D-64 and FSUIPC running, FSUIPC files not found.  When clicking on action required, it takes me to VRInsight mcp settings.  I don't have that module. On flt sim version and FSUIPC version, it tells me to start sim to check and P3D IS running. I checked in the modules folder and FSUIPC and the related files are all where they should be.

LINDA version 3.0.5.734
module  QW787
version .08 beta
Prepar3D v4.3

FSUIPC 5.14 REGISTERED COPY

Thank you,

George Nacino

Check that LINDA is installed in the /modules folder and that fsuioc5.ini is also present. 

I will check why the MCP page is being selected. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

I'm not as smart as I thought I was.  I forgot to put Linda files in the module folder of P3D.  One more quick question,  What files do I put in the P3D modules folder to retail my control settings for my aircraft that I have in FSX-SE?

Many Thanks Andrew

George

Hi George

You need to copy the /modules/linda/aircrafts/ folder contents from your old installation to your new P3D installation (this contains the aircraft modules) and the /modules/linda-cfg/aircrafts/ to reinstating your joystick configurations. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Enjoy

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

On 10/29/2018 at 1:58 PM, Gnacino said:

"FSX and FSUIPC running, FSUIPC files not found.

I also get the same message in the LINDA Control software

LINDA version 3.0.9.809
module  PMDG 737 NGX
version 4.12
FSX - SE

FSUIPC 4.974 REGISTERED COPY

Files/Folders in Modules Folder:

linda

Linda 3.09 Standard v4

linda-cfg

Your Flt Sim Folder

FSUIPC4 install.log

FSUIPC4.DLL

FSUIPC4.ini

FSUIPC4.JoyScan.csv

FSUIPC4.key

FSUIPC4.log

FSUIPC4_prev.log

uipchist.bin

This is all very new to me. I'm trying to simultaneously read manuals on LINDA (two manuals), FSUIPC, and attempt to understand LUA's, GSX, LINDA, VRinsight's MCP Combo 2 and CDU II, and what is most intriguing Peter Dowson's comment on a simflight forum:

"You're a bit behing the times. If your 737NGX is up to date, then all the controls you need are already available without macros. Just check the Event list at the end of the .h document installed in your NGX SDK folder. You can assign them by number in any recent version of FSUIPC" which just might be the answer to how to integrate my CDU II into FSX-SE.

Edited by WingRider

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7

SUCCESS! Deleted the module folder, replaced it with my backup, and started over. Much cleaner and simpler this time as, after several days, some things just made more sense. The MCP is up and running.

Now for the hard part, the CDU.

i7-7700K 4.4 GHz / MSI Z270 M7 / 32 Gb Corsair DDR4-3000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8 GB GDDR6 / 1 TB Western Digital Black SSD (on the PCI bus) / 500 Gb Samsung EV0 850 SSD (on the SATA bus) / EVGA 850 Gold / Cryorig H7