Sign in to follow this  
sparky999

Saved flight PFD problem

Missing PFD (underspeed and AFloor markings on Speedtape.

Flying from Mediera to Copenhagen ,midflight I saved the flight. The next day I reloaded the flight and The PFD looks incomplete. The yellow minimum maneuver speed and the red boxes (Afloor) indicators are missing. I have tried reloading it several times CLEAN and the same. I have checked 2 other saved flights and the same appears. I did try searching for others with the same problem and didnt find any. I guess Im special. My apologies if the jargon is incorrect - I tried! 

Attached is a pic of what I speak.

Peter Newton

737 PFD

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Interesting.  What you are saying is that the indications on the speed tape that were there when you saved the scenario are not there when you load the scenario... using exactly the same weather conditions (same SAT)?  Seems like a good candidate for a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

Edited by downscc

I will do more testing. My assumption was that it had already been addressed and I needed to change something. Normally I am able to find a fix or explanation in the forum.

Peter Newton

4 hours ago, sparky999 said:

Normally I am able to find a fix or explanation in the forum.

If people have come across it - sure..

but this is mainly a user to user forum and there‘s no official „deep going“ support given here for technical reasons... to track issues they often need files or need you to do sth and the forum is not the right place for this.. it quickly gets lost. there are developers around here but rather on a private basis helping out in their spare time. It‘s always safe to submit a support ticket so you get their full attention.