Sign in to follow this  
veefe

blurry virtual cockpit textures

Hello guys, just upgraded to P3D v4.3 and installed PMDG 737.

I noticed some blurry textures inside cockpit, such as on EFIS panel and overhead panel as well.2q24dwg.png

Can anyone help?

settings in P3D:

FXAA off
AA 8xMSAA

Texture Fultering Anisotropic 16x
texture resolution Ultra 4096x4096

P3D CFG: default config

1 hour ago, veefe said:

Hello guys, just upgraded to P3D v4.3 and installed PMDG 737.

I noticed some blurry textures inside cockpit, such as on EFIS panel and overhead panel as well.

Can anyone help?

settings in P3D:

FXAA off
AA 8xMSAA

Texture Fultering Anisotropic 16x
texture resolution Ultra 4096x4096

P3D CFG: default config

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Please check if you have the Panel MIP option enabled in the P3D settings

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Olympic260 said:

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Please check if you have the Panel MIP option enabled in the P3D settings

thx for the advice about signature Chris.

Where can I check the MIP option in P3D settings? I cant find.
I also have overhead panel characters blurred.

Hi - you have to set in Nvidia Inspector: 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling, then you get much sharper VC-Cockpit Textures and Digits. And also refer to the "DX10_HowTo" PDF Document from Steve´s DX10-Fixer. Generally P3D has a blurred Texture Output- so you are also advised to use additionally "ReShade" with a "LumaSharpen" Effect!

5 hours ago, walter1158 said:

Hi - you have to set in Nvidia Inspector: 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling, then you get much sharper VC-Cockpit Textures and Digits. And also refer to the "DX10_HowTo" PDF Document from Steve´s DX10-Fixer. Generally P3D has a blurred Texture Output- so you are also advised to use additionally "ReShade" with a "LumaSharpen" Effect!

Hi:  I advise OP to consider your recommendations based on opinion.  P3D does not use DX-10.  Generally, there are not blurred textures on my display... but, this can vary with system and configuration.  There is no need for NI with P3Dv4 in my opinion.  Just opinions here, but the recommendation from PMDG Product Support trumps all of us.

Dan Downs KCRP

7 hours ago, walter1158 said:

Problem solved! thx