Sign in to follow this  
randy_onfly

update from 6461 to 8885

Recommended Posts

Hello

i bought the boxed version of base pack 737 ngx in an electronicmarket and the expansion pack from aerosoft.

How can i get a version of base pack from which i can update via operation center?

 

 

Wolfgang randelzhofer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

23 minutes ago, randy_onfly said:

Hello

i bought the boxed version of base pack 737 ngx in an electronicmarket and the expansion pack from aerosoft.

How can i get a version of base pack from which i can update via operation center?

 

 

Wolfgang randelzhofer

You‘ll need to register your boxed version at aerosoft. There‘s an „register addon“ or „add product“ or similar somewhere. Then you can get the latest „big“ update from AS from which on you can use the micro updates via PMDG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Marc

thanks for the repley. I try this, but on the registration page from aerosoft i get the message my registration code is not valid. I Think aerosoft makes not support for software from another sellers.

The version of my boxed version was 3118 and before the operation center exists i can update to version 6461.

 

wolfgang randelzhofer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, randy_onfly said:

I Think aerosoft makes not support for software from another sellers.

The issue isn't with the software. It's an issue with their website, if it is not accepting a valid key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallo

problem ist solved.

Aerosoft gives me a super support and you too.

best regards wolfgang randelzhofer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, randy_onfly said:

problem ist solved.

Aerosoft gives me a super support and you too.

Glad to hear it. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this