iamgbs

737NGX Clock

Hi,

I cannot seem to get the ET part of the clock in my PMDG 737NGX to work.

When I press the ET button (lower right), the display shows a 4-digit digital display (as one would expect), with "RUN" displayed above the ET Button. But, the display does not count, just sits at 00:00 forever.

Not a show-stopper, but would be nice if I could get it to work.

Apologies if I missed a post about this, but could not find any posts through a search here and in Google which fixes it for me. Perhaps I have a corrupt file?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, iamgbs said:

Apologies if I missed a post about this, but could not find any posts through a search here and in Google which fixes it for me. Perhaps I have a corrupt file?

Did you search in the PMDG forum? You might want to ask I that forum since it’s their official support forum, rather than in the P3D forum. 

Here’s a link to the PMDG 737NGX forum.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/432-pmdg-737ngx/

Thank you cmpbellsjc for pointing me to the correct forum.

However, I found out what I was doing wrong:

When I press the ET button (lower right), the display shows a 4-digit digital display (as one would expect), with "RUN" displayed above the ET Button. But, the display does not count, just sits at 00:00 forever.

What I was doing was then pressing the "Run" which prevented the clock from counting. Strange, but true. I guess "Run" meant it was running, NOT that I needed to press "Run" for it to start!