Sign in to follow this  
Aldarean

No speach sound after loading a flight

Hi,

I hope you can help me with this. Voice control works fine for me as long as I start the flight at any airport. But when I load a saved flight with the Aerosoft Bus Pro and activate Voice control during the flight, all speach sounds are gone, just the clicking sounds works. Voice control is doing everything I want: I can give orders or work off a checklist or do a briefing but without any sounds coming from the PM or from the captain.

with fsipanel:

I bought fsipanel yesterday to do some training approaches. The first flight went well and voice controll did its work, also during the second flight. But at the third I had the same Sound Problems as descripted. I tried to restart P3D and did a PC reboot but it does not help. After loading a flight with fsipanel all speach sounds are gone. The only thing you give do to get voice control back its voice is to restart P3D and start on any airport.

Any ideas? I had the same Problem with the previous Version (3.2) and sometimes I get distorted textures of the voice control Panel. This doesn't happened to me yet after updating to 3.3 but the Sound problems still exist. In the meantime I had a full reinstal of P3d and Windows.

Hello byork,

no, I don't use HS. I'm using a Sennheiser Headset with two plugs and a Sound Blaster Z soundcard. The Speakers are set correctly in CFG panel. When the Problem appears, I can only hear the clicking voices. The speach and even the soundtest did not make any noises. At the airport, all sounds work well with the same settings.

Edited by Aldarean

5 hours ago, byork said:

After loading the saved pane state, do you still see your audio device in the CFG panel?

Yes.

I did a new audio driver installation and a mainboard change yesterday and did two full PM supported landings. But the PM had problems to understand my voice even though my headset is fully configured and the input level is good.. I will try a reinstallation of fs2crew and few more settings this weekend.

48 minutes ago, byork said:

Don't forget to rerun the voice training.

Even delete your old profile and create a new one.

Thank you I will test it. Where can I find the profile?

14 hours ago, Aldarean said:

Thank you I will test it. Where can I find the profile?

It's the on the Speech page in Windows were you set your speech recognizer to English US.

This page (note: arrow is not pointing at it):

"Recognition Profiles"

englishus.jpg

Hi,

after a driver reinstallation for my soundcard and fs2crew, everything runs fine for my last four flights.