Sign in to follow this  
FS++

Multi Crew Experience now fully interfaced with TFDi B717

This update is working incredibly well. The flows you included worked flawlessly for me on the first go.  I love the way you incorporated all the systems tests with as little verbosity as possible, very immersive. Thank you again and again and again guys. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

22 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

This update is working incredibly well. The flows you included worked flawlessly for me on the first go.  I love the way you incorporated all the systems tests with as little verbosity as possible, very immersive. Thank you again and again and again guys. 

Richard (forum user DrumsArt) deserves credit for the flows.

As for the verbosity, I assume you know that you can have them executed as you wish, silently or in a very chatty way.This applies to all flows for any aircraft.

By default, we usually ship them with "verbose" option ON, mainly so users can see and hear what Fo is doing.

3 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Richard (forum user DrumsArt) deserves credit for the flows.

As for the verbosity, I assume you know that you can have them executed as you wish, silently or in a very chatty way.This applies to all flows for any aircraft.

By default, we usually ship them with "verbose" option ON, mainly so users can see and hear what Fo is doing.

Well absolutely, big credit to @DrumsArt, the flows work so nice for me I wouldn't change a thing. 

And yes, I know about the verbosity option. Great work and again thanks to all for making this bird MCE compatible.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

45 minutes ago, jalbino59 said:

Well absolutely, big credit to @DrumsArt, the flows work so nice for me I wouldn't change a thing. 

And yes, I know about the verbosity option. Great work and again thanks to all for making this bird MCE compatible.

Glad you like it.Thank you for the kind words and thank you too to Gerald and MCE Team for making this great program!

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|