Sign in to follow this  

Samsung Odyssey+ $299 at Samsung.com

9 hours ago, GHarrall said:

Nice find. Didn’t seem to be there before (I did search). Not much in it now if you factor duty and taxes on us orders

I don't know. I cancelled the order from Samsung.com

The US$299 translated to CAD$405 on my CC and I am guessing it would have been about another CAD$40 in shipping and fee's from MyUSA.com So I am now up to CAD $445. With USPS I have never been charged duty or HST on anything I bought in the US but with FEDEX or UPS I have been charged brokerage, duty and HST on items I bought in US. That's why I never use FEDEX or UPS. USPS and Canada Post are my preffered shipper. But you never know! Their is always a first time. So I figure if I got stung for Brokerage, Duty and HST It could have come to another $100. So that would be getting me up to CAD$545. That's why I thought better of it and cancelled the order after paying $507 at the Eaton Center. If you want one I would pick one ASAP if you can.

EDIT:

Also I does seem to be back in stock for online order in Canada:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/samsung-hmd-odyssey/8n2d0nk20p8m?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Edited by Guest

With included standard shipping this is a good deal.

How is the Microsoft store for returns?

Dave

22 hours ago, dbw1 said:

With included standard shipping this is a good deal.

How is the Microsoft store for returns?

Dave

Sorry for the tardy reply. I guess its probably statutory so I believe that's 30 days. I'd have to check the receipt but I can't right now. I have the Odyssey+ stashed away in my locker where and the receipt is with it. I won't be pulling it out till the weekend. Sorry!