Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

>>There are a lot of bugs that Tdragger said were fixed a>couple>>weeks ago that are still in this beta so I'm still>scratching>>my head over that. >>>>That's because the beta was created before those bugs were>fixed. (The beta was created weeks ago even though you're just>getting it now)And to cut off the next comment:And there were some code fixes put in to the beta from feedback from the demo (per tdragger's blog) however a lot of the content is older, correct?

Hi.Ive spotted some issues with some mesh in the area that I live in which is between EGHR Chichester and EGKA Shoreham. There are some areas around there with Spikes, bad mesh data, so is there anyone I can pass that info onto? Also the water textures around that area, the english channel seem a mess on my system yet other areas in the world the water textures and reflections are fine.If needs be I could attach screenshots if someone from Aces who comes here could pass it on or just comment on it.Oh and on this beta I have it looks like the ultralight VC handlebar controls have been fixed as in the demo they were reversed. I think Ive got that right.Thanks Craig

Guest nitroburn1

No they arnt on max, they are about medium settings at 1024 x 768 w/ 2x antialiasing. and it still runs under 10 fps....

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

No problem, I know I would've wanted someone to show me stuff too!

Guest Stryker

I downloaded it last night in about 3.5 hours. Went to bed while it was "finalizing" or something. I just got back from work and the file is corrupt. Starting over now. :-roll Going to try the split versions. Edit: can't seem to find the split version any more. Going with the "big one" again. Maybe this time I won't play Need for Speed while it's downloading. :(

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Again, thx :(If it's not too much troubles for ya, would u also look up EKCH - Kastrup airport, Denmark 2? It should be one of the high detailed airports in FSX...and the main airport for Denmark :(EDIT: And maby for EKAH? :( (Sorry for all the requests, but I'm really excited ;))Again, thx! Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com http://pic.piczo.com/img/i167876616_71278.gif

Mine was corrupted as well according to the inbuilt windows XP zip extractor when I downloaded it but found that using winzip 10 it extracted without a problem.Hope the same thing didnt happen to you.