Sign in to follow this  
Garfield30

Pilot2Atc and JarDesign A330 + A320

Hello,

i´m testing the P2ATC Demo at the moment.

I´m not able to get working together with the JD A330 V3 and the A320.

Problem is that the radios are not working. Never got a response from a controller - even when use the say it function.

Other airplanes from FF 767 + 757 or A320 for example are working.

Are the JD A320 + A330 not compatible ?

Tank you for information.

Some aircraft implement systems such that they are not compatible with Pilot2ATC.  If they don't use the standard radio offsets (those used by FSUIPC) then they generally will have trouble working with Pilot2ATC.  

I suspect that is the problem you are encountering.  

Dave

You could try changing the frequency in the aircraft cockpit and see if it is picked up by Pilot2ATC, but even that won't work if the aircraft is not writing values to the FSUIPC offsets.  You might check with the aircraft authors to see if they support FSUIPC.

Dave

Finally get working 🙂 

In another thread i read that you have integrated 2 checkboxes to ignore the refs of avionic and battery switch. Clicked both on and suprise now work 🙂

Hi,

for JarDesign A330 I've also set the option "Reverse Com Channels". Now the Copilot Option "Changes frequencies" is working for this aircraft and P2ATC also detects the frequency change within the aircraft too. 

@Dave-Pilot2ATC    Sometimes I would like to have a kind of Profiles within P2ATC to switch a set of define option for different aircraft/situation.

Kind Regards

Dornus

Windows: Microsoft Windows (R) 10 Pro, Hardware:  Intel i9-10900K,  32GB DDR4 Ram,  GTX 1080,  SSD M2 512GB (System),  SSD M2 1TB (Data), 
Software:  X-Plane 11.51, Pilot2ATC v2.6.2.3_r2, MSFS2020