Sign in to follow this  
fsxmap

Plot your aircraft live on FSXmap.com

Hi,

I made a small addition to the FSXmap.com, so you can plot an see your aircraft live on the map. Its really easy to get going, you can see on the video in the link :

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I made two other small additions.

(1) is that you get an automatic list of your flights, if you have used the "Plot My Aircraft" functions. You can view flight details, and delete a flight that you do not want to see:

flightlist.png

(2) The second one is that you can see details of the points (legs) when you are doing a measurement, useful for planning your flight:

measurementlist.png

Thanks for all the warm words and that so many people are using it. I am averaging around 150 users per day, and only in the last seven days got 19 new registered users that logged in with their Google account and used those functions.

• Like 1