Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

GSX Catering Service

As I am not get any responses from FSDT's forum, I thought I may try my luck here.

PMDG 747-400F: On a Windows 7 P3Dv4 sim, the 'Customize aircraft' drop-down menu option, after editing to get the catering service vehicle to load at the correct height R1 Upper Deck, it worked perfectly, yet when editing exactly the same way, it did not do so same aircraft, same position, on a Windows 10 P3Dv4 sim.Not only that, after using the 3D editor to line up the horizontal and vertical guidelines to mark that Upper Deck door so the GSX catering service vehicle can load at correct height instead of a non-existent R1 door as per PAX version, on a -400F, I now get a 'Catering service is not available for this aircraft' message in #2 of the drop-down menu accessed by  Ctrl+Shift+F12

Are there anomalies between the two OS platforms? Or has anyone come across this or found a solution to resolve it?

Thanks

Try asking PMDG as they may have something coded for the 400F not to accept catering trucks as there are no passengers?

“Flying should not be a journey to the destination with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved Aircraft,

but rather to skid sideways in a cloud of smoke down the runway, engines on fire, passengers screaming, physically worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! That was one hell of a Ride and we're on Schedule!”

when  did  you post  your  issue  at  the  fsdt  forum,  since  Umberto is  usually pretty  quick  with his  replies

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

when  did  you post  your  issue  at  the  fsdt  forum,  since  Umberto is  usually pretty  quick  with his  replies

Posted on FSDT 5 days ago.

On 12/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, vc10man said:

Posted on FSDT 5 days ago.

You first posted it Dec. 11th, and you have been replied to (multiple times), starting Dec. 12th:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17212.msg137387.html#msg137387

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19938.msg137380.html#msg137380

Edited by virtuali

Felt like 5 days.

Anyway, all sorted and fixed, thanks to your tips.

MODS: please close this topic now

Edited by vc10man

So  are  you going  to  say what the issue  was  so the next person who has the  same  issue  will be  able  to solve  it, or  your  going to keep it  to  your self

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 hours ago, pete_auau said:

So  are  you going  to  say what the issue  was  so the next person who has the  same  issue  will be  able  to solve  it, or  your  going to keep it  to  your self

The fix is probably in the link Umberto posted.

18 hours ago, vc10man said:

Felt like 5 days.

Anyway, all sorted and fixed, thanks to your tips.

MODS: please close this topic now

It always feels longer than it really is, lol.

Locked per your request.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator