Sign in to follow this  
eslader

Phenom 300 2014 avionics revamp - any options?

Not hoping for much from Carenado, especially at that price point. The 2014 avionics upgrade (G3000/Prodigy Touch) was pretty significant for the Phenom, and it'd be cool if we could get it into the sim. Any 3rd party options to explore?

Yup! I know about that one. But the 2014 re-do is quite different:

U51A7983_gvqvyw-762x456.jpg

What I'm hoping is that somehow there's a possibility to at least get the new touch-screen FMS displays that replaced the physical keyboard input area (between the yokes). I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask. A similar system was put into the Aerobask Eclipse on Xplane, but I haven't seen any movement toward a G3000 suite in P3d yet.

Edited by eslader

I kind of wish this hadn't been moved, because I was hoping to get input for addons that can be applied to airplanes, which could come from people who don't look at the Carenado forums...

2 hours ago, eslader said:

I kind of wish this hadn't been moved, because I was hoping to get input for addons that can be applied to airplanes, which could come from people who don't look at the Carenado forums...

Post again somewhere else and ask the specific question :cool:

Bert