Sign in to follow this  
jonaspirat

Can i use P3D on 2 computers with one key

Hello 

I'm playing fsx steam edition right now and realy want to switch to P3D but my parents are divorced so I have two different computers. My parents live in different countries so I can not just bring the computer wiht me. But can I buy a key and use it for both computers or do I have to buy two keys

Im just 16 and i dont have alote of money so thats why i bring up this.

Thanks for the help! 

I'll add one other thing...use the backup feature in the free Lorby-SI P3D Addon Manager to save a backup of all the config files before you uninstall the client on either PC.  That way, when you return and reinstall the client on that PC, you can restore all the config files with one click and be back in business without having to reconfigure controls and other config settings.

Regards

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box