Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Reality XP End Of Year Sale!

Hi,

As we're approaching the end of the year, we've extended the thanksgiving sale:

30% off any Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch and Reality XP GNS 530/430 V2 product until the end of the year!

I also wanted to let you know we're making our best to release an update to all our GTN and GNS V2 editions before the holiday season!

We're further worked on many enhancements and corrections from your feedback on the forum. These fix the bug with the FltSim popup window shortcut, enhance the GTN and GNS V2 menu and GUI Panel Assistant, and a couple additional items.

We're also completely revising the 'Panel Instrument' settings (Connect to...). There were bugs when mixing GTN and GNS V2 on the same panel (FltSim) and there were some discrepancies regarding the 'Master Device' authority.

In addition there are cases where the needle deflections are slightly off (FltSim) and we've tweaked the Autopilot Vertical Guidance so that it is less aggressive in order to reduce wobbling which may occur when the aircraft autopilot PID settings are a little bit 'lazy' (FltSim - aircraft.cfg) (trainer 6.50)

I'll keep you posted in the coming days!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Considering you get two separate gauges of the same model with each product this is quite a deal!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Casual simmer, had nothing to do with a GA aircraft before....

I bought the GTN 750 (XP11) yesterday -being provoked by the sale :D Although the purchase was not seamless and close to frustrating at some point, the installation was not. It was easy and when I launched Piper Turbo Arrow, the panel was already there. I was expecting some .ini file editing. I had a chance to try it quickly. Seems like I will love it.

On 12/18/2018 at 4:29 AM, fppilot said:

Considering you get two separate gauges of the same model with each product this is quite a deal!

What does this mean though? That I can have two GTN 750 on both sides of the aircraft?

Also I have seen something in the Manual which I can not say I quite understood:

To accommodate a wider variety of aircraft panels, the GTN 750 license unlocks the radio-less GTN 725,....

This might be a silly question but does this mean that I can also install and use GTN 725? if so where can I download it?

• Upvote 1

Ahmet Can

11 minutes ago, costamesa said:

Although the purchase was not seamless and close to frustrating at some point, the installation was not. It was easy and when I launched Piper Turbo Arrow, the panel was already there. I was expecting some .ini file editing. I had a chance to try it quickly. Seems like I will love it.

Hi, our e-commerce partner solution is supposed to be relatively easy to use, but I understand it is not always the case and we are trying our best to help our customers. Don't hesitate to jump in the Reality XP support forum here at avsim for any pre/post sale question.

As for the GTN 725 it is already included. I'd suggest you load any aircraft with no RXP GTN yet, then go to the plugin menu | Reality XP GTN and see the device list!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)