Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Lest we forget, or need to evade this traffic

Well when I clicked on Wellington where I live it came up with Blenheim instead. This is what worries me when agencies like NORAD are in charge of the missiles and they don't even know their geography 😂

• Like 1

Matthew Kane

Thanks for that, John.

That is proof that Santa exists.:wink:

..like that running gifts total.

Regards

Bill

9 hours ago, BillCusick said:

Thanks for that, John.

That is proof that Santa exists.:wink:

..like that running gifts total.

Regards

Bill

What people have never known about Santa is he is an inter dimensional being.  It was not known until physicists discovered string theory and quantum entanglement.  But try teaching that to a seven year old, they just know Santa is real... 

6 minutes ago, John_Cillis said:

What people have never known about Santa is he is an inter dimensional being.  It was not known until physicists discovered string theory and quantum entanglement.  But try teaching that to a seven year old, they just know Santa is real... 

..and who are we to disagree with that !

I KNOW he is real - my whisky & mince pie always disappeared overnight when I was knee high...

Regards

Bill.

I always wanted someone to make a Christmas movie about Colonel Harry Shoup, the 'Santa Colonel' 

I do find this story fascinating with Sears having a phone number to call Santa but by mistake one digit was off therefore children were calling the Missile Defense instead. This being 1955 which is a great era for a Christmas film and the tough Colonel dealing with a crisis with a soft heart gathers a team to answer the kids at the defense center. Nothing says Christmas Movie more then this story:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAD_Tracks_Santa

Matthew Kane