Sign in to follow this  
Brian_A_Neuman

"Corrupt Download"

Good evening,

I have noticed when I load P3D that I have an error screen that states "Corrupt Download". I was able to pinpoint it to VFX, but cannot pinpoint it further as everything at face value appears to work. Any ideas on what or why this is happening and maybe how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

I had it too. Last modification I did at my P3D install, was to buy THE 717 immersion package so I uninstalled it and reinstalled the package. Now it's ok no more "error".

Regards

Pat

Edited by Pat Mussotte

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I just uninstalled and reinstalled all, that fixed it. Was still weird though.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Hi Brian,

Was this ever resolved?  I got the same error message today 1/3/2019.  This is new one for me.

Cheers, Rob.

I got this "error" again. Finally there is still a problem around the immersion manager.

Regards

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

6 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Hi Brian,

Was this ever resolved?  I got the same error message today 1/3/2019.  This is new one for me.

Cheers, Rob.

I would never say I got an “Official Fix” but I went into VFX Central and uninstalled and reinstalled all my immersion packages (I left Chaseplane alone) and that seemed to resolve it.

Im not sure the exact issue but that was a workaround.

Brian A. Neuman

3 hours ago, Brian_A_Neuman said:

I would never say I got an “Official Fix” but I went into VFX Central and uninstalled and reinstalled all my immersion packages

I'll give that a try, thanks!

The solution to all computer problems 🙂

Cheers, Rob.

I am also seeing this issue now for the first time. 

Evan Hardin