Sign in to follow this  

How do I get ride of this?

Posted (edited)

windows%2010%20crap.png

Which background app cause this annoying word not allowed to come up often in windows 10 when GUI are opened.

I swear I'm going to put a bullet through my own monitor if I can't turn it off!😡

Edited by Guest

Yeah, isn't that thing maddening!  Wish MS would take some of the resources they waste on gimmicks like that and actually make their OS/Data Collector work better.  Here's how to kill it: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

HTH,

Greg

i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, EVGA 2080 Super driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600 Trident Z 15-15-15, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3D) and Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe, Malware 10 Pro 64.  P3Dv4.5HF2

48 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Yeah, isn't that thing maddening!  Wish MS would take some of the resources they waste on gimmicks like that and actually make their OS/Data Collector work better.  Here's how to kill it: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

HTH,

Greg

You are now officially entitled to my first born! That did the trick. If only there was a comprehensive guide for turning of all of the performance killing word not allowed in windows 10.

I would love to gut that fish!😆

Make sure you go through all of the game mode settings to turn off all you don't want.

I know folks that are glad those settings are there, and use them the way they are intended. 

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.