Sign in to follow this  
uhntissbaby111

Black airport buildings

Today i started the process of doing a fresh install of 4.4 on a new SSD. I got the sim installed, ORBX textures then started adding some airports. I would load up the F22 at some of the airports i installed and noticed that when i got above a certain altitude the airport terminal buildings would flicker then turn black. It happens at ORBX and T2G airports, so far its all I have installed. At LOWI it happens much sooner than the other airports. All of the other buildings are fine, its just the terminal buildings. I have a 1080Ti with 16GB RAM so i dont think its a memory issue. And i never had this issue with 4.3 The only thing that changed is that im installing on a new SSD. I included some pictures. Any ideas?

https://imgur.com/a/uiG7K7R

https://imgur.com/D8FNg5Y

Banner_MJC1.png

You might want to watch this new 4.4 setting, it may help with the problem:

Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

Thanks for the suggestion, problem still exists. With more testing I found that the problem is more pronounced in external view. Ill climb away and look back in external view at the airport, and as soon as the buildings turn black ill go into VC view and the buildings are visible. They still end up going black in VC, but from a further distance

Since my install is fairly fresh i might just do a reinstall and see if that fixes it

Banner_MJC1.png