Sign in to follow this  
jrs182p

New VR User

4 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

No. Try FPSVR

Devon, thanks for telling about the app for the second time😁

I've picked it up!

21 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

tried out the ott asw off but vr was a bit jerky tried different settings bit reverted back to just using native vr in p3d, it's quite smooth so I will try some more flights.

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

Native VR in P3D is not smooth for me at all. Looking around is smooth, but as soon as I take off the ground is just a stuttering mess.

Maybe I need to play with some settings but it seems X-plane has a better VR experience right now with the controllers working within the sim.

I have vsync turned off that helped with the stuttering also reduced the sliders down set textures to 1024 and reduced shadows as well I am running the pmdg737 along with as4 and dynamic lighting on aa at 4ss  I get good results and I enjoy night time flying you do get a little bit of stuttering if as4 is displaying a lot of clouds. flying in vr is a lot more immersive and it saves me buying chase plane to get all the panel views, I only wish you could use something else for flicking switches on and off as sometimes the mouse cursor is a bit awkward to use.

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750