Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

New to xplane, scenery help

So im slowly getting into xplane and I'm enjoying it so far. 

I'm looking for the following scenery either payware or freeware if anyone can recommend some. 

TBPB BARBADOS 

TAPA   ANTIGUA

TLPL  ST LUCIA 

TTCP   Tobago 

TGPY   Grenada 

OMDB dubai 

Many thanks in advance 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

They should already be included in default X-Plane (I just checked the XP gateway portal). Also I see most of them are available as freeware on the .org website. You need to be registered to download them.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Murmur is correct -> https://gateway.x-plane.com/ is where all the XP sceneries are uploaded. There are a lot there that are already included in the release of XP but many are not. These airports on the gateway.x-plane.org are 100% compatabile with XP and do not need additional "libraries" in order to appear correct. This is done by design.  <-  HA!  See what I did there.  😄

Thank you both for the answers. I looked at TBPB for example and found it wasn't a great rendition but thank you both all the same. 

14ppkc-6.png

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

It's a steep learning curve, but you can convert a lot of your FSX sceneries to X-Plane using FSX2XPlane program.

Some items might not be converted such as airport lighting, but you can import your own from 3rd party libraries. 

OMDB converts from the FS9 version quite well, as do quite a lot of Flytampa ones such as  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwnjA5rS23g

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020