tooting

New to xplane, scenery help

So im slowly getting into xplane and I'm enjoying it so far. 

I'm looking for the following scenery either payware or freeware if anyone can recommend some. 

TBPB BARBADOS 

TAPA   ANTIGUA

TLPL  ST LUCIA 

TTCP   Tobago 

TGPY   Grenada 

OMDB dubai 

Many thanks in advance 

Edited by tooting

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They should already be included in default X-Plane (I just checked the XP gateway portal). Also I see most of them are available as freeware on the .org website. You need to be registered to download them.

Murmur is correct -> https://gateway.x-plane.com/ is where all the XP sceneries are uploaded. There are a lot there that are already included in the release of XP but many are not. These airports on the gateway.x-plane.org are 100% compatabile with XP and do not need additional "libraries" in order to appear correct. This is done by design.  <-  HA!  See what I did there.  😄

Thank you both for the answers. I looked at TBPB for example and found it wasn't a great rendition but thank you both all the same. 

It's a steep learning curve, but you can convert a lot of your FSX sceneries to X-Plane using FSX2XPlane program.

Some items might not be converted such as airport lighting, but you can import your own from 3rd party libraries. 

OMDB converts from the FS9 version quite well, as do quite a lot of Flytampa ones such as  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwnjA5rS23g