Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

Falcon 50EX Cockpit Flood Light Not working

Hi all:

I have noticed that the cockpit flood light does not seem to be working on my system, FSX Gold Boxed. When I click the button or the knob the floodlight flashes and everything is illuminated for a second, then the illumination disappears although the light fixture looks to be on. Anyone else?

Thanks

Rick

Same here, but with FSX-SE.

It is a Bug. Suggest You report it to Carenado.

Works fine in P3D v4

16 hours ago, RamonB said:

Same here, but with FSX-SE.

It is a Bug. Suggest You report it to Carenado.

Works fine in P3D v4

Done Ramon. I went to their web page and left a message. Have you tried the lights at night? I haven't but will today.

Rick

I have the same issue with the cockpit dome light. Switch on, momentary flood light, then out. Sent ticket request to Carenado, no response yet.

Disappointed.

Asticou

6 hours ago, asticou said:

I have the same issue with the cockpit dome light. Switch on, momentary flood light, then out. Sent ticket request to Carenado, no response yet.

Disappointed.

Asticou

Just so you know, I went the ticket route on this and Carenado said they could not reproduce the problem. They asked to send them pics or a video, but I had no way to do that so it died right there. Problem still exists in my system

Thanks for the reply. One would think Carendo would take the lead to resolve the customers issues instead of asking for video or pictures. I had an issue with the Collins Pro Line switching that's installed with Corenado's   King Air's & Hawker . As I used Collins in the real world, I eventually was able to fix the issue on my own. I also had a ticket for that items as well.

Carenado loves to sell their sims, but no resolution to fix the problems.

Asticou 

21 hours ago, asticou said:

Thanks for the reply. One would think Carendo would take the lead to resolve the customers issues instead of asking for video or pictures. I had an issue with the Collins Pro Line switching that's installed with Corenado's   King Air's & Hawker . As I used Collins in the real world, I eventually was able to fix the issue on my own. I also had a ticket for that items as well.

Carenado loves to sell their sims, but no resolution to fix the problems.

Asticou 

Yeah Asticou (Maine?), I don't buy a lot of Carenado but I think their business plan is to turn out beautiful visual models and good FDE, but just provide clicking switches for the systems, then move on quickly to the next project. I don't really expect them to fix our issue.