Sign in to follow this  
Robert3512

Doors won't open

I can't open my doors when GSX2 asks me to, even by clicking on the FMC or by using Shift + E. P3Dv4.4.

Is this a sim/aircraft glitch (and if so how to fix?) or is this something quirky like the 747 where you can't open the main cargo hold doors unless you disconnect the 2nd GPU/APU gen or something?

1 hour ago, Robert3512 said:

Is this a sim/aircraft glitch (and if so how to fix?) or is this something quirky like the 747 where you can't open the main cargo hold doors unless you disconnect the 2nd GPU/APU gen or something?

Is the plane still pressurized somehow? Perhaps the engines are still running?

Additionally, if you're parked in/near one of P3D's default fuel boxes, it won't let you open the doors for some reason.

Kyle Rodgers

The plane isn't pressurised, and probably for the fuel box, the FMC stated that the doors are "CLOSED", not "OPEN DOOR" or "CLOSE DOOR". It always happens at at KSFO's gate E64, maybe there's a hidden fuel box there? I'm using FlightBeam's KSFOHD.

The FS Actions menu items for Doors indicate the action when clicked.  If the indication is CLOSE then door should be open and clicking the LSB will close it.  I use E61 at Flightbeam's KSFO for B737s often, and cannot imagine how this would be an issue.  Look up on the overhead, when doors are open there should be annunciations lit up.  You didn't answer the question if the engines are running.

Dan Downs KCRP