Sign in to follow this  
Rene_Feijen

Limitations outside North America (resolved)

Hello,

I am thinking about buying the GTN 750 but I live in the Netherlands. What functionality is not in the RXP GTN 750 included outside North America?

To put it in another way: what is the use in Europe?

Regards,

Rene Feijen
The Netherlands

Edited by flopdoc

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

1 hour ago, Bill Griffith said:

The RXP GTN has at least some functionality for Europe.  Check this thread -

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/511549-navdata-for-europe/

Great units and support by the way.  🙂

Bill

Ah, thanks, I will think it over.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

You can fly all over Europe with the GTN.. it has all the airports you are going to need, and you can add user waypoints if any small ones should be missing.

What you get additionally for the USA, is approach charts, which are not supplied for Europe.

• Like 2

Bert

Bought the 750 and 650, pity no charts, but functionality enough :-)

I love to put on the 2D popup panel and move to my touchscreen 24" monitor, where the nice big buttons easily can be operated on.

What easy to use when used to the 430/530 combo!

Alas, fps drop (but that is in my other post).

• Upvote 1