Sign in to follow this  
Dio

EFASS, is it back again...?

So, they are back , I had 2 updates already installed. I don't know who is behind. Pretty interesting, their site seems obsolete. We 'll see...

I bought an early version - even though the start was cloudy already - but left it behind after the decline. I feel very uncomfortable after following their trace and I am not willing to put any further money into NG/Super-NG or whatever will come up.

Now using FS-FlightControl where the developer is responsible, accessible and willing to react.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi Michael, thank you for your reply, I bought it (NG version) 1 year before developer's death in a bike (rumors said) accident. It was very uncomfortable to use it during the first steps. Especially to enter values for aircraft templates to get a rational fuel prediction. I think that it is very helpful to get an idea about your flight path especially the approach (but i think all the others can do it also). Usually i use it together with Simbrief. Now I am quite satisfied with both. It was good when i realized that someone is trying to bring it back to life (if this is ever possible). And by all means i didn't want to promote anything here, i just left a message for those who are still using it. I will keep it till it no longer satisfies my needs.

My best regards.

Edited by Dio
  • Like 1