Sign in to follow this  
capt.vaughn

Chatter

I Have not bought Pilot2atc yet but I do plan on it very soon, just wondering is it possible to play M3U file (live stream) for the chatter? If not would it be possible that it could be for future update? Thanks

There are no plans to support M3U files.  Those are not really files but rather links to MP3 files on the net.  MP3 files are supported.

The best way to get good Chatter is to get the X-ATC-Chatter files from Stick and Rudder.  These have been sorted and edited to provide a pretty realistic experience.

Dave

Do the X-Chatter files work in P3d4.  I downloaded the trial and am having to unblock each wave file and following the Users PDF alter the file structure in P2ATC.

The unblocking is likely due to your security settings for file download or something.

The X-Chatter is not dependent on the SIM type or version and so will work with any supported SIM.

When installing to P2A you should be able to just copy the "Controllers" folder for the desired region to the P2A Sounds/ATC_Chatter sub-folder.  

Dave