Sign in to follow this  
Nickbe

In rainy Liverpool

Always a cool bird, the Falcon 50!  How do you like it?

I have the Carenado Falcom but it does not work with the standard GPS direct built into P3D, one has to use the FMS and I just have not gotten the swing of it yet, so I still tend to prefer the simpler C550 which does work with the standard GPS.  But I love the Falcon for being able to fly non-stop across the pond.  In Napa where I used to live some 25 years ago, the Falcon 50 was a common site at Napa County Airport after we had our ILS installed.

John

Nice plane.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

13 hours ago, John_Cillis said:

Always a cool bird, the Falcon 50!  How do you like it?

John, I can tell you that the Flysimware Falcon is one of my favorite planes right now. I know how to use Glass Cockpit systems, but I have always been close to the old classic aircraft with round "alarm clocks" :))...

It is this Falcon that is also very demanding to the correct power settings and requires to withstand the correct speeds. Control on the hands-perfectly conveys the flight. This bird will not stand idle in the hangar...

Prepar3D_2019-03-10_23-39-22-67.jpg

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

9 hours ago, Nickbe said:

John, I can tell you that the Flysimware Falcon is one of my favorite planes right now. I know how to use Glass Cockpit systems, but I have always been close to the old classic aircraft with round "alarm clocks" :))...

It is this Falcon that is also very demanding to the correct power settings and requires to withstand the correct speeds. Control on the hands-perfectly conveys the flight. This bird will not stand idle in the hangar...

Prepar3D_2019-03-10_23-39-22-67.jpg

Thanks, one cannot have too many Falcons in the roost, lol!