Christopher Low

Intermittent CTD at FlyTampa Copenhagen

Posted (edited)

I am currently experiencing an intermittent problem at FlyTampa Copenhagen. This results in a CTD, and occurs either when I am accelerating down runway 22R on departure, or turning onto final approach around 11 nautical miles out. It only seems to happen in these two locations, which are obviously both facing in the same direction (roughly 220 degrees). This problem definitely did not happen in P3D v3.4, but I can't quite remember if it started with P3D v4.3, or when I upgraded to v4.4.

I say "intermittent" because I can suffer a CTD on departure, and then replay a similar departure (same time/same two AI planes departing ahead of me etc) without any problems. It does not seem to be an issue with any particular aircraft, as I have experienced it with the PMDG 737/747/777, and also the Quality Wings Avro RJ70.

Has anyone else experienced similar intermittent CTD problems at this airport? For the record, I also have Vidan Design Zealand installed and active, but this was also the case in P3D v3.4.

Edited by Christopher Low

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chris,

Can you please use AppCrashView and report the details of the CTD?