Rimshot

Vertx DA62 P-factor settings

What a great product this is! I have a question about P-factor settings though, which I also posted in the release thread, but it is lost among all the other comments about this gorgeous addon. I'm still slightly confused about what is written about P-factor in the manual. I have P-factor set to max already in P3D (because this is recommended for A2A aircraft). But what settings do I use, combined with the P-factor slider in the DA62 config tool, to get the most realistic P-factor experience? I understand the Vertx settings enhance the P3D settings. So what is ideal? What do you guys use?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

The way I handle that is to just advance the adjustment to right to where the info text tells you that rudder use is realistic, no use in going to the next setting after that.

Edited by jimcarrel

Thanks Jim, that's what I do as well, but the question remains if it makes a difference whether the P-factor setting in P3D is low or high. So basically I still do not know which combined settings in Prepar3d and in the Vertx config I have to use to accomplish te most realistic behavior of the aircraft.

RealAir group always stressed in-sim realism sliders full right for their builds, and some where during their history some users ended up with P-factor set a wee bit less than full right. Thats all I have to go by