sloppysmusic

Quick license question.

Running CP in FSX SE at then moment and it's indispensable. May run a version of P3D sometime in the future on the same PC. Due to me having a rule of only buying software once in the future the only aircraft and add-ons I will use in the P3D sim will be those I already own that will work in both. I will never retire FSX as I have many aircraft there from PMDG and A2A that I won't be buying again for P3D. 

The question is.. Will I have to deactivate my FSX CP license to install in P3D on the same computer or can I leave both installed at the same time as I can only fly one at a time obviously?

Im hoping the answer is YES I can use my single license for multiple sims on the same machine as if not it will be yet another reason not to install an increasingly expensive alternate sim in tandem with my finely tuned FSX.

I presume when I run the installer and have a new sim installed it will be found and I will have the option to insert CP in that sim as well or will I need to 'move' it between sims?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, CP will work with both sims under the same activation

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2019 at 11:59 PM, Keven Menard said:

No, CP will work with both sims under the same activation

Great thanks for the clarification!