Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Channel Airways' Exciting Scottish Charter Flight

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

May I present some local Dublin travel agency's special Scottish tour charter flight flown by Channel Airways BAC 1-11 from EIDW Dublin Airport 6.2 miles north of Dublin in Ireland to EGPE Inverness Airport 8.1 miles north-east of the city of Inverness in Scotland?

Excited Irish vacationers boarding the plane

pe1.jpg

Long line of airport vehicles waiting patiently while the BAC 1-11 was starting engines (Aerosoft vehicle AI traffic is smart to know not to get behind jet blast or not to get in front of taxiing plane)

pe2.jpg

Nice wing view of airport vehicles waiting patiently for the plane to start engines and push back

pe3.jpg

Look at how pretty early sunrise morning is

pe4.jpg

Airport bus rushing very late passengers to board the BAC 1-11 plane

pe5.jpg

Nice tail view, engine view, and sky view   What more can you ask?

pe6.jpg

Pushback is completed and now the airport vehicles finally resumed their traffic way

pe7.jpg

Starting to taxi to short of runway 10

pe8.jpg

pe9.jpg

Dig the view!!

pe10.jpg

Still taxiing

pe11.jpg

Cannot resist tail view

pe12.jpg

Love the cool airport name neon lights!

pe13.jpg

Still taxiing long way to short of runway 10

pe14.jpg

pe15.jpg

Airport spotters trying to take above the airport security fence some nice photo of this plane

pe16.jpg

Holding short of runway 10 awaiting for take off clearance from the airport tower controller

pe17.jpg

Starting take off run!!!

pe18.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL210

pe19.jpg

Passing background view of Santry which is suburb on the northside of Dublin where you can see lake in Santry Park

pe20.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of exciting Scottish flight.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9373/channel-airways-exciting-scottish-charter

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards.

Aharon

• Like 2

signCopy.jpg

Nice pictures, Aharon, of this classic British aircraft (that went toe-to-toe with DC-9).

Good series. Thanks for posting!

I flew a BAC-111 just once, a British Caledonian BAC-111 from Gatwick into Amsterdam.  It was a very pleasant flight, much of it above the cloud deck which we cleared as we approached the Dutch coast.  It later moved in that night and we had rain move thru which cleared out by the next morning.  My last visit to Holland was some 40 years after my Gatwick flight, in 2017.

John

Interesting facts, John!!

Thank you for viewing my screenshots

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg