Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Pocket Rocket: VILH to VIDP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very interesting ORIG/DEST choice of airports, Nils. Enjoyable series...btw, is that just Default XP11 scenery? Quite flyable it is!

Thanks! I did download both airports from the Org (freeware) and with the Pocket Rocket it´s a nice route.

I only had orthos for VILH and the rest is default scenery. Looks Okay, but i plan to get orthos for that area.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

.., but i plan to get orthos for that area.

That would be really nice...!

BTW, I think Photosensory (e.g. OrthoXP here) is a great asset. It gives you access to parts of the world that would be otherwise (realistically speaking) un-flyable - with custom sceneries to boot (like what John C and Bernd are doing here...). I've waited years for Orbx/MSE to give me regions that I would (personally) much like to fly. I do understand, to create marketable products, it takes time/effort!...So, the vendors deserve credits still for what they are doing...but, it's bit of a helpless situation in a waiting game. Especially, myself being a (plug-n-play) sim-flyer (rather than a sim-architect)...I hope the process is simple...at least, that's what I am told...🙂...

• Like 1