Good to hear I am about to order another 16gb 3200 memory , I also have the rtx 2080 and and 8gb vram 

Edited by cannow

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

19 hours ago, cannow said:

Good to hear I am about to order another 16gb 3200 memory , I also have the rtx 2080 and and 8gb vram 

Did you just buy an extra of the same set you have  Timings latency and gb and brand name? and going to add it on to your board?

thanks 

mike

3 hours ago, mikeymike said:

Did you just buy an extra of the same set you have  Timings latency and gb and brand name? and going to add it on to your board?

thanks 

mike

Yes I brought the motherboard 4 months ago so same ram available just got another 2 8gig .Cant see myself needing more than 32gig . Arriving tomorrow not expecting much but only weak spot in my system . Cant do much about video card 8gig vram,  rtx 2080 is an excellent card . The TI was way too overpriced to consider at time . I also have a i7 9700K o/c at 4.9ghz all cores . 

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

On 10/14/2019 at 1:10 PM, cannow said:

Yes I brought the motherboard 4 months ago so same ram available just got another 2 8gig .Cant see myself needing more than 32gig . Arriving tomorrow not expecting much but only weak spot in my system . Cant do much about video card 8gig vram,  rtx 2080 is an excellent card . The TI was way too overpriced to consider at time . I also have a i7 9700K o/c at 4.9ghz all cores . 

Thanks for the response, I was going to just get the 16gb 2x8

but cancelled that order 

and got https://www.newegg.ca/g-skill-32gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820232881?item=N82E16820232881 instead. 

for future proofing. I think 32gb will be more than enough.

i have the i9 9900k and the aorus master 

now them at memory is not listed on the gigabyte qvl but it is listed on the g skill qvl 

for my board. Hopefully runs xmp with out issues.

yes I myself stayed with my 1080ti msi lightning z 

not worth the upgrade.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:49 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

The only way that can happen is if someone totally mismanages their page file.

I agree. Been there and done that 😂. Just leave it set to System Managed and everything will be fine. I learned the lesson with ORBX GBS TE. You can, of course, set the page file size manually but it's not worth the effort (IMNSHO)..........Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.