Sign in to follow this  
HWDALE

GTN 750 update problem? (resolved)

I just updated my 750 to the latest version.  I have a couple of problems.  The Master GTN is a black screen.  The second 750 works okay but my previous flight plans have disappeared.  Also as I was updating I got a 404 error when I had the GTN Trainer box checked.  I unchecked it and it updated but with the problems.

Any suggestions where I might look?

Hi,

Were you running an older Garmin GTN trainer and if so which version?

I've crossed check the download link is valid. You may want to try downloading manually:
http://download.garmin.com/software/GarminTrainerSetup_2310.exe

Otherwise, troubleshooting will start with the content of the RXP log files (see User's Manual for file/path).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

3 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi,

Were you running an older Garmin GTN trainer and if so which version?

I've crossed check the download link is valid. You may want to try downloading manually:
http://download.garmin.com/software/GarminTrainerSetup_2310.exe

Otherwise, troubleshooting will start with the content of the RXP log files (see User's Manual for file/path).

Found my problem.  It was only with one aircraft so I re-installed it and if fixed it.

Thanks for the quick response.  The GTN 750 is an excellent add-on.

Sorry to butt in but where can I find info on updating the software version? I've been reading on the availability of a newer version of both the GTN 750 I've bought a while back and the GTN trainer. How/where can I update these? Many thanks!

@kutyafal Hi, you might want to start opening the RXP GTN User's Manual and see p4. It should be self-explanatory.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)