granman

Why does Lake Michigan have land?

Hello,

I use P3d V4.5, Orbx base,openLC NA and many of their airports. All of a sudden when in the Chicago area, Lake Michigan now has land over it and I can't figure out why. It happened once before and I fixed it but can't recall the solution. 

Tried to include the image but didn't have luck.

Thanks,

Marc

Do you use UTX as well?  If so, use the quick enable/disable feature in the UTX configurator to disable then re-enable it.  That needs to be done after using FTX Central, because it overwrites UTX entries in the terrain.cfg file.

If that's not it, sometimes re-aligning the unified lookup in FTX Central can fix these sorts of issues.

Regards

19 hours ago, granman said:

Hello,

I use P3d V4.5, Orbx base,openLC NA and many of their airports. All of a sudden when in the Chicago area, Lake Michigan now has land over it and I can't figure out why. It happened once before and I fixed it but can't recall the solution. 

Tried to include the image but didn't have luck.

Thanks,

Marc

Do you have frozen water checked off?  I noticed land (well frozen ice i guess) over lake michigan during winter because i forgot to check or uncheck the frozen water item in Orbx Vector.