Hi,

I have installed the Navigraph pack but i am having trouble with selecting either arrivals or approach. What am i doing wrong.

Heres what i am doing.

I press FPL and enter a start and finish airport.

I press PROC and the cursor scrolls to departures.  I choose a departure and load it into the flightplan .

I go back to the FPL page and scroll to my destination airport, then press PROC. The cursor scrolls directly to Departures again and if i try to scroll up to arrivals or approach  the cursor wont stay there and instead drops back down to Departures??

This is in FSX acceleration pack.

Thanks for any help.

Stinger

Before I decided to move to P3D (reinstall ,eliminate the Navigraph pack and just use Aviasoft EFB to port over the flight plan)

I'd first get a valid Flight plan from SimBrief.

I found that if I entered it in this order I had fewer errors.

Since It knows your starting location, I do Proc- departure -picking the DP and runway.

Then I do approach - select the airport, runway and procedure (ILS, Rnav,..)

Then STAR for the arrival.

Then I go into the flight plan and enter any missing way points usually starting with the one closest to the STAR.

BTW, once it's in there don't try to change a SID or STAR.

Hope this helps.

good luck.

Ron

Sadly the whole G1000 is bugged, the primary instruments are OK but entering airways/SID/STAR procedures just doesn't work properly.

Thankfully there are several good GTN mods out there that make it fly with a real garmin DB and it's quite similar to the system on the new version of the EMB505