Ok so i thought i would give EZDok V3 a go. And the most notable issue i have is the S Shift-S and A Shift-A viewing. No matter what i do when i press S to go outside it does 2 cycles for outside views and dosent go back to the VC.

I also have Chaseplane and setup was well easy no mucking around.

EZDok V3 feels exactly like the V2 with the same delete this delete that reassign this and that. Does my head in 😞

Could someone give some insight in order to get over this hurdle 🙂

Regards

Mike

5 hours ago, Riah069 said:

And the most notable issue i have is the S Shift-S and A Shift-A viewing. No matter what i do when i press S to go outside it does 2 cycles for outside views and dosent go back to the VC.

Hi!

Return from the external view cycles to the VC views is made using the hotkey assigned to the VC cameras. But in the settings of "Map of assignments" it is possible to assign a direct call to different categories of cameras with one click using the direct destination HKS. This can be found in the manual page 26-27.

Ok i see what is going on here 🙂

I am so used to pressing S and Shift S to goto spot then back to VC. And i guess that is why when i assigned those keys further down it was jumping all over the place with views.

Cheers mate.

Just another quick question mate. Looked through the manual and couldn't locate. For instance im in a Aerosoft Airbus and it has a whole lot of silly extra views. I have deleted them all in the main panel of EZDok but if i go into map of assignments there all still listed. Any way of removing them?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Riah069 said:

Just another quick question mate. Looked through the manual and couldn't locate. For instance im in a Aerosoft Airbus and it has a whole lot of silly extra views. I have deleted them all in the main panel of EZDok but if i go into map of assignments there all still listed. Any way of removing them?

Any airplane or P3D cameras can be removed from the simulator menu. In the "Map of assigments" window, select the camera (for the aircraft - click the "Current Aircraft" button at the top of the window) and find the desired camera in the list. In the "Menu Hidden" column of the table, set " Yes" instead of "No". In the column "HOT_KEY_SELECT" if there is a value, then remove it.

You can make such changes for several cameras at once, but at the end of the changes, be sure to click the flashing "Apply Changes" button. The simulator will reboot and all unnecessary views/cameras will disappear.

Edited by Nickbe