Sign in to follow this  
callegro

A few other bugs....

I noticed that my N2 gauges aren't working and also, when I switch the fuel intercons or a x-feed switch and looking at the tank gauges on the fuel manager, the numbers are off or the digital readout is messed up. Not sure if thats a bug.

Also, when you set the GW counter, is it supposed to reset itself during the flight, or do you have to manually do it?

Thanks

5 hours ago, callegro said:

I noticed that my N2 gauges aren't working

For the N2 gauges, check that the C and D buses are connected (rotary switches on the overhead panel).

5 hours ago, callegro said:

Also, when you set the GW counter, is it supposed to reset itself during the flight, or do you have to manually do it?

Not sure what you mean here. You set gross wt counter at startup. As the fuel is burned the fuel counter will count up and the gross wt counter will count down accordingly. I don't know why you would want to reset the gross wt counter during the flight.

Al

Edited by ark

Ah okay that makes sense. My C and D buses were tied. Yeah, my GW counter isn't counting down. Do you think having those C and D busses tied has something to do with that fuel system as well?

Thanks Al

8 minutes ago, ark said:

For the N2 gauges, check that the C and D buses are connected (rotary switches on the overhead panel).

Not sure what you mean here. You set gross wt counter at startup. As the fuel is burned the fuel counter will count up and the gross wt counter will count down accordingly. I don't know why you would want to reset the gross wt counter during the flight.

Al

14 minutes ago, callegro said:

Do you think having those C and D busses tied has something to do with that fuel system as well?

I can't imagine that having the C and D buses tied would prevent fuel from being transferred in flight.

Try clicking the panel gross wt counter knob with the mouse wheel to see if that starts the counter.

Other than that, I'm afraid I don't have any others ideas right now.

Al

• Like 1