Recently ran into an issue with the new 7070 build not depicting accurate temp readings. The first alarm was Saturday morning I spawned at KTNP airport in the morning and it said the weather was 30 degrees C. That was an odd temp in the morning time. But I looked up the weather on my phone and the actual temp was 15 degrees C that morning in Twentynine Palms. The temp stayed at a constant 30C the whole day and never budged. I flew to KJAC and the temp was also off at that airport. It was 19C and it was suppose to be around 10C. At every airport I looked up the temps were completely off. I’ve never had this happen before I upgraded my ASP4 version. Can anyone confirm these funky temp readings? I just want to make sure it’s not just me I do have it in live mode. Thanks. 

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Unfortunately, I have the same issue, unrealistic ground and during flight temperatures.

Is this for XP? I'm on P3D and noticed these issues with the new beta update.

Noticed the same thing this weekend.  Weather seemed stuck at 14:45 Zulu while I was flying on Saturday,  in P3D v4.5.12 and ASP4  beta build 7070.

It has happened in the past so maybe the weather server was on break.