Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

Contact - Whatsapp doesn't work

Hello,

I'd like to send you a request to add my 2014 purchase of the Q400 Cadet Program to my account. Unfortunately when I select the Whatsapp option, Whatsapp reports the number used is not registered with Whatsapp.

How can I contact Airline2Sim directly with proof of purchase information of the Q400 program?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Had same experience, so gave up,as I wanted to ask if there was an alternative way to add to my purchases from them  as I do not want to use PayPal (what a misnomer!)

Gents - apologies but we released the Greek islands program and then went straight into the recording of our Airbus program so I’ve had very little time. 

Please drop me an email at ben (at) airline2sim.com and I’ll straighten out your requests. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com