Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

Atlanta ATL FS2004 scenery

Hey guys.  Took about 5 years off from the hobby and just jumped back.  I'm currently running the FRF ATLv2 scenery on my machine.  Does anybody know if there is an update somewhere for this to add concourse F?  Alternatively I'm looking for the FS9 version of ImagineSim's 2012 ATL version which has F.  But every link back to the website appears to be dead for FS9 products.  Finally if nothing is available from what I mentioned just wondering if any other good scenery's.  Thanks so much. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

The newest version of Imaginesims KATL is from 2016.

You can still purchase it by contacting them via e-mail.

They will send you an paypal adress and then send you the key and a download link.

I did the same two months ago and it worked perfectly and very quickly!

thanks for the reply.  Are you happy with the scenery?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I have the scenery (2016 version) and Im very happy with it. They did a very good job!

the only thing are the frame rates. They drop to around 30-35 with my system. I have traffic maxxed so all these Delta planes are hitting my system pretty hard. I set my frame rates at 60. 

The scenery is worth it. 

thanks for the reply.  What kind of system are you running for comparison purposes?  

thanks for the reply.  Are you happy with the scenery?

I am really happy with it and would say it is pretty much on the same standard as the EDDFv2 by Aerosoft.

Not very easy on the frames but outstanding modeling and texturing!

I do almost all my flying on VATSIM where this is far less traffic than virtual traffic generated by the sim.  Thanks for the replies. 

• Upvote 1