Sign in to follow this  
feh_pexoto

How to unistall FLAI models?

Hey guys, I've FLAI models installed on my p3dv4.1 root folder, then I realized it was loading everytime I opened the sim, and it was taking too long to do it... So I figured it out and wanted to make like my IVAO models, where I installed on a different folder, so I can choose to load it or not using my simobjects.cfg.

But how do I uninstall the FLAI models from the P3D root folder, to install it again on a different folder? Do I just have to delete all the "FLAI_..." folders from the simobjects folder, or do I have to delete from other places like "textures"?

I know that when I install it again, I have to make another entry on the simobjects.cfg, but how can I delete all the files from the previous installation?

Thanks in advance

I don't have P3DV4, so someone else will have to answer your question, but you can pick and choose SimObject folders to load or not if you have SIMstarter NG.

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem