Sign in to follow this  
keithb77

Huge X-plane sale at the Org

Here ... I've created a full list (546, not all on the sale page are actually reduced), sorted by discount, as a Google sheet

Cheers
Keith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Outstanding work Keith!

Boy, it's like finding a few bucks on the street and then standing in awe at the candy store counter just wondering what to get, all those items on sale 😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

This looks like a nice little airport 😉

That's truly is a really nice gem of scenery there isn't it Jude. Thanks for sharing that.

Oh it does my Flight Sim OCD no good though 😄 I've not got any scenery in that area of the world yet, so you just know it's going to lead to the process of.. "Well I'm going to need another good airport to fly to", then "Well that scenery I just flew past there is available to, so can't have that looking so ordinary". "Oh I've almost got the whole country covered, will have to get those remaining others".

I've yet to decide if it's a positive or negative psychological issue. Certainly been good for ORBX anyway 😂

I think I have that disease too 🙂 I bought this last night. I already had Flytampa converted LGAV to fly to, and I also bought LGKR some time ago, so I can use this as a little hopper with some GA aircraft.