Sign in to follow this  
MadsHjemmen

GTN750 FS9.1

10 hours ago, RXP said:

Thank you for the additional details.

In the meantime we've tried SweetFx with Direct3D debug active and you won't believe the mess this is... I strongly discourage anyone to use it.

We've also further tried to understand what is happening under the hood and this is indeed messing up with our own plugin/add-on where it shouldn't, because it is really intercepting the driver dll deep behind us.

Nevertheless this has led us to try out a technique to workaround this and so far so good in our lab.

Glad to help! Do you know of any other type of post processing I can try, or will every kind give me trouble?

And what about the light settings in the unit? It feels a little dark🤔

Hi, I'm pretty sure all post-processing tools will cause the same issue per past reports in this forum. However once we publish the update it should be ok.

As for the 'lighting', you might want to post a screenshot because I'm not sure to understand the issue. You might want to read the dedicated discussion as well:

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)