Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Custom Route problem

4a668a08-976a-452c-a1c4-6dad1eb69721-ori9eda36fa-5062-4fcf-a7b8-4305b3fcd737-oriHi

Hope someone can help me please .. im trying to do a custom route for a push back from stand 13 at EGKK (UK2000) .. no matter what i do i cant do one that stops it from going into the blast fence /buildings...i do a small route so it stops before the grey dot ... i added a pushback point to the 2nd to last waypoint but its drawn two extra ones past the grey dot every time ( i ended the route before the gey dot not after it)

Thanks

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

lol yeah I think it was that one but it added the two behind it .. never added the two past there ..i will have another play with it

ugcx_banner.png

25e3cb73-d442-4be9-9d90-261947bf679c-oriHi ... this is whats happening .... i make a short route and click save...25e3cb73-d442-4be9-9d90-261947bf679c-ori

But it adds the longer two sections behind it ..not set by me

713c94bd-f615-442a-aa87-48edd14ceaaf-ori

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

Hi,

First of all thank you for an excellent addon, I'm really looking forward for upgrades and new features.

I can confirm that I have the same problem, I've managed to overcome the issue by editing the ini and removing the second to last waypoint on the list there that wad added automatically, the pushback point becomes the 3rd to last point and by manually deleting the added waypoint I can make it the 2nd to last and able to control the stopping point.

Thanks,

Almog

Edited by Almog Atar

Almog Atar

Hey Guys,

I have a suggestion for the routing, the "pushback point" (the red dot) must be in the exact corner of the turn, this way the program wouldn't add the two extra waypoints you see there, those two extra waypoints.

VSVSHLF.png

• Like 1

spacer.png

ok ta going to try now ...i tried a straight back push setting but the same thing happened .. straight back into the blast fence and two extra points added

loving the program so far thou

ugcx_banner.png

Still no joy .. it did not add the two waypoints but it still carried on and hit the blast fence etc ..looks like stand 13 at EGKK is a non starter ..... saying that i did a great route from Stand 13 to face south on taxiway KA

9ecbbaa3-1f59-42c8-9d25-26189f045751-ori

ugcx_banner.png

Thanks, I'm glad you like the program.

About the extra waypoints its automatically added at the end of your waypoints list, when the program detects that it's a straight pushback.

Question: After it did the turn, did it aligned with the taxiway before the tail hits the building (or fence?).

I think it would help maybe adding an option to stop the tow before hitting the fence?

• Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

Thanks, I'm glad you like the program.

About the extra waypoints its automatically added at the end of your waypoints list, when the program detects that it's a straight pushback.

Question: After it did the turn, did it aligned with the taxiway before the tail hits the building (or fence?).

I think it would help maybe adding an option to stop the tow before hitting the fence?

I dont think it helps being a 747 (so maybe it was still aligning as you say..but its normal for the heavies starting from them stands on the south Terminal and yes a manual stop command would help i think if you cant alter the code .. my mate tried it with "the other program" and he was able to do a custom push and stop before hitting the blast fence .

ugcx_banner.png

Any chance of adding an option for a straight back push? these come in handy if two flights are pushing from stands next to each other

ugcx_banner.png

The alignment criteria is that it must match exactly the taxiway line, like an error of 0.000001....more or less like that, that'sd why it takes loonger to stop

• Like 1

spacer.png

that explains it then so yeah a manual stop command (with tug still connected etc ) would be the best option

ugcx_banner.png