Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

CTD after departure

Hi

I normally kill the push procedure after i have been pushed back and every one is out of the way ...but i forgot to do it on my last flight (LPPR to LPPT online) and shortly after dep i had a CTD , i restarted and did the same flight again and this time i did my normal kill the program etc and i was able to depart fine with no no issues . It may not have been UGCX and just a randaom crash but seems linked that if i kill the program fully theres no issues and this one time  i get a CTD.

Thanks love it still

Rich

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

39 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Hi

I normally kill the push procedure after i have been pushed back and every one is out of the way ...but i forgot to do it on my last flight (LPPR to LPPT online) and shortly after dep i had a CTD , i restarted and did the same flight again and this time i did my normal kill the program etc and i was able to depart fine with no no issues . It may not have been UGCX and just a randaom crash but seems linked that if i kill the program fully theres no issues and this one time  i get a CTD.

Thanks love it still

Rich

Never heard fo a CTD on the beta forum. Can you please post your LOG (in local app data) and the crash report in the eventvwr?

To me, it seems quite random as UGCX despawns all entities after the tug drives back to the stand.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Sadly i have done a few flights since then but i think this is the P3D crash info .

Prepar3D.exe

5cd47aad

KERNELBASE.dll

7083db20

c0020001

000000000003a839

1ab8

01d5708cfaaac030

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

68a35640-d32f-40c5-9473-bf1054371565

ugcx_banner.png

Im starting to think it had more to do with a random crash , Active Sky was also updating just as i was departing so it could have been that .. well a number of things really lol .. its not crashed since and ive done about five or six flights after it all with out issue so its just one of them odd flight sim moments i guess.

Rich

ugcx_banner.png