Sign in to follow this  
Cat_Dad

Zibo 737 Crashes X-Plane at Startup

Just finished reloading the Zibo 737 in X-plane 11 and now it crashes the program. I could not find the FMOD sound package that goes with this mod . Looks like they are out of business. Any idea on how to either find a good copy of the FMOD sound or at least running Zibo by it's self?

Terry

PS: I had not saved any old Zibo/FMOD files from the past which worked OK so that is why I am trying to get new files.

FMOD was integrated a long time ago, as far as I know. Did you download the latest full release off their Google Drive + whatever the latest small patch it and added that on top? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-tdl3VvPeOOYm12Wm80V04wdDQ

8700K Delid @ 5GHz | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X | Windows 10 Pro (2004) | Monitors: LG 27UK650 / Acer XB270HU

Thanks for the link. The one I had used would not let me down load the FULL version.  Had to down load each individual updates and that is where things might have gone wrong. Do we still need to add the add-n terrain radar link or is this now in the full version too?

Terry

I think so, you only need the full 2GB download + whatever the latest patch is, nothing else. And yes, Terrain Radar plugin is still needed 🙂

8700K Delid @ 5GHz | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X | Windows 10 Pro (2004) | Monitors: LG 27UK650 / Acer XB270HU