Sign in to follow this  
TheEXxman

Black Box Artifacts on my ground scenery.

I just recently applied the Prepar3d v4.5 hotfix 2 and now I'm getting these black box artifacts on my ground scenery. I have Orbx Base, Vector, and North America. I also have Europe, but I haven't tried flying in it yet. I have a screenshot of the boxes. I have a NVIDIA 1050ti that I use. It was running just fine until the past Windows update and the 4.5 hotfix. 48813018836_bcbc15648c_k.jpgPrepar3D_wwwMHnYU0i by Patrick Burks, on Flickr

I am using orbx too, and after i updated P3D i do Always a file verification via FTX central after that for all ORBX scenery i´am using. This Scans the ORBX files, Downloads the Right files and install them into P3D again. With this method i have no issues with ORBX.

reg.

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

Had the same problem.  Saw a post at the Orbx forums saying to check if the Orbx Vector files were arranged in the following order in the scenery library.  

1.jpg

Mine were not.  Problem went away after I arranged them as such.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library