Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

P3D 4.5 Hotfix 2 and Tomatoshade 3.1

Forgive me for starting a new thread, but the old ones were a little *old* (!) and I couldn't find a sub-section specifically for Tomatoshade.

Whilst waiting for PTA to get its act together, I thought I'd revisit my TomatoShade presets - and have cobbled up a new one, using P3D 4.5 (HF2) and the newly released TomatoShade 3.1. Here are a few samples:

anson-nzwb-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

dc6-kpsp-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

c46-kpsp-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

b200-glos-night-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

nzmf-otter-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

b200-glos-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

My TS presets can be found here:
https://www.nzfsim.org/shaders/ts-presets/

Thanks for looking!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Very nice!  I've used your PTA presets previously and found them very vibrant but not overly so and with natural color tones.  Being reluctant to use PTA for now I will give TS and your preset a go!

Edited by gregda
Misspelling

19 minutes ago, gregda said:

Very nice!  I've used your PTA presets previously and found them very vibrant but not overly so and with natural color tones.

Be careful what *sky* themes you use. I've found they can obliterate any fine-tuning a preset is attempting to show. I spent many hours on one preset only to find that when I changed my sky theme, everything was totally different: brightness, colouring, saturation - you name it - affecting the whole sim (sky, terrain and aircraft).

Adam.

Edited by Adamski_NZ

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Which sky textures are your TS presets designed around?  I have generally been using Rex SF but have lately been dabbling in Envtex sky textures, but find the the VC too dark with Envtex.

Hi all : would any of you have the latest version of Tomatoshade : if so, could you please share it with me ? I only have version 28, which I cant update through the app "an error occured while checking for the latest version". Thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, RockOla said:

Hi all : would any of you have the latest version of Tomatoshade : if so, could you please share it with me ? I only have version 28, which I cant update through the app "an error occured while checking for the latest version". Thanks in advance

Hi! Tomato's dropbox is down for 24 hours. You can find the latest version from their discord: https://discord.gg/YQefUbv

• Upvote 1

7700K, RTX 2070S, 16 GB RAM, WQHD monitor

Oh ok, didn't know his dropbox was down, I even started to blame my firewall for the update error... Thanks for your information and help !

• Like 1